[ntp:questions] Flash 400 on all peers; can't get ntpd to be happy

Fri Mar 11 21:36:11 UTC 2011

Parvin, Richard wrote:
> I run Symmetricom S300.
> I would like to use Sysplex to manage the time on my mainframes.
> Could someone point me to some documentation?

How much are you paying researchers?

<justfuckinggoogleit.com>
<symmetricom.com/resources/compliance-certifications/sysplex-timer>
<www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/advantages/pso/stp/ntp.html>

  will be added to the BlackLists.