[ntp:questions] Flash 400 on all peers; can't get ntpd to be happy

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Sat Mar 12 10:47:03 UTC 2011

> Is that NT3.5 fact still valid ?
>
> Never understood why anyone would use Windows for real work anyway.
>
> The thing that it does best is waiting ever faster for the next
> keypress from the user.
>
> uwe

Perhaps people use Windows because the software they wish to run is only
available for Windows?  I know that two reasons I develop for Windows are
that my customers want Windows software, and I don't need to create half a
dozen different versions for the variants of UNIX-style OSes which are out
there.  But I also use FreeBSD and Apple's IOS where they are more
appropriate.

Oh, and for many people, their interaction with Windows is not mainly via
the keyboard.

Cheers,
David