[ntp:questions] Odd offset for PPS DCD w/ Garmin GPS 18x LVC

lellis larry.ellis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 01:32:50 UTC 2011

Thanks to all.  I am using Garmin 3.20, as it it turns out.

However, I reverted to 4.2.5p233 of Dave Hart's builds, and it does
not appear to have the same strange behavior.  I had been using
4.2.7p138 (which I first installed only yesterday).

I'll try a few of Dave's other builds to see if I can see where the
boundary is.  I don't know how he numbers his builds so I don't know
whether this build is thought to be stable or not.  It was only built
a few weeks ago.

Thanks again.