[ntp:questions] UK - GPS Jamming update

unruh unruh at wormhole.physics.ubc.ca
Thu Mar 31 15:27:09 UTC 2011

I think this is a really bad idea. It conveys the impression that it is
OK to jam GPS-- "Even the government thinks it is OK to jam GPS." This
removes the (admittedly possibly small) moral argument that it is bad to
jam GPS because of the harm it could do.
This says "Taking GPS off the air for 18 hours is fine".