[ntp:questions] Two servers, one client : one problem

Yann I. yann.frm at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:19:35 UTC 2011

Thank you for the answer.

The problem is that xsrv01 and xsrv02 are 323.885 milliseconds apart.

> If you were using NTP as it was designed (i.e. with a common time
> reference) this would not be an issue.

I have installed another ntp server with a stratum = 3 with the following
configuration :

  server 127.127.1.0
  fudge 127.127.1.0 stratum 3

Now, the servers "srv01-cba" and "srv02-yil" should be synchronized with
that new server.
Let's try !... :-)