[ntp:questions] Assistance with PPS on Windows

Ken Link klink at numberzero.org
Wed May 4 19:11:16 UTC 2011

Cool program. We've got a physical adapter that does the same thing.
We're using DB9-to-RJ45 adapters throughout our serial network and it
appears I'm not using the correct RJ45-to-DB9 adapter to move the PPS
signal to the DCD pin. I'll post back when I make the right adapter
and get a chance to test again.

That would probably explain why ntpd is seeing a 413279.091756s offset, huh.

Ken