[ntp:questions] [ntp:announce] NTP 4.2.6p4-beta1 Released
NTP Public Services Project
webmaster at ntp.org
Tue May 17 12:28:11 UTC 2011
Redwood City, CA - 2011/05/16 - The NTP Public Services Project
(http://support.ntp.org/) is pleased to announce that NTP 4.2.6p4-beta1,
a Beta Release of the NTP Reference Implementation from the
NTP Project, is now available at http://www.ntp.org/downloads.html and
File-size: 4184709 bytes
MD5 sum: 237f73c97cc01e66fb7f7268b88f9931 ntp-4.2.6p4-beta1.tar.gz
* [Bug 1921] LOCAL, ACTS drivers with "prefer" excluded from initial
* [Bug 1923] orphan parent favored over LOCAL, ACTS drivers.
* [Bug 1554] peer may stay selected as system peer after becoming
* [Bug 1924] Billboard tally codes sometimes do not match operation,
* Upgrade to AutoGen 5.11.9 (and require it).
* Upgrade to libopts 35.0.10 from AutoGen 5.11.9pre8.
* Enable tickadj-like taming of wildly off-spec Windows clock using
NTPD_TICKADJ_PPM env. var. specifying baseline slew.
Please report any bugs, issues, or desired enhancements at
The NTP (Network Time Protocol) Public Services Project, which is
hosted by Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. (http://www.isc.org/),
provides support and additional development resources for the
Reference Implementation of NTP produced by the NTP Project
announce mailing list
announce at lists.ntp.org
More information about the questions