[ntp:questions] Ntp not syncing after powerfail of server

Nickolay Orekhov nowhere at mail.ru
Thu May 19 17:00:51 UTC 2011

You shouldn't use 127.127.1.1. as local backup clock.
Just set "tos orphan 13", remove 127.127.1.1 and orphan server would give
it's time to clients.
Then, you can remove "restrict" clauses and see what's happening - I think
you don't need them.

Without restrict you could use ntpq tools to query server and client state.
The most important and intresting commands on the client are "rv", "pe",
"ass" and rv [assoc id] of your server.
If you could show this commands output here people can answer your question
with ease.