[ntp:questions] Advice about architecture

Marco Marongiu brontolinux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:00:11 UTC 2011

Hi Charles and all

Il 10/11/2011 16:14, Charles Elliott ha scritto:
> We should find out what Marongiu's time accuracy requirements are.
> If they are severe, then he should think about using WWV over the
> radio, PPS over the telephone, or an expensive GPS device as his
> primary time source, IMHO.

We don't have that requirements that strict, so the accuracy we get from
public stratum 1s over the WAN is OK enough.

For sure, if we had stricter requirements, we'd surely have our own
internal devices to play with ;) at least one per building/datacenter.
But that's not our case.

Thanks again

Ciao
-- bronto