[ntp:questions] enable calibrate?

Richard B. Gilbert rgilbert88 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 19:48:24 UTC 2011

On 11/13/2011 12:59 AM, Doug Calvert wrote:
> Hello,
>   I just ran across the "enable calibrate" feature in the documentation.
> Unfortunately there is little information on how it works, how to use
> it. What do I do after I enable calibrate?

What problem are you trying to solve?

"Enable calibrate" appears to be very new and sparsely documented.  This
is not the sort of software that most people want to have within a mile
of their systems!

If you have have a copy, there's nothing to stop you from playing with
it.  I would discourage playing with it on a production system!

If you run it and it blows up in your face you can't say you weren't warned!