[ntp:questions] garmin 18x and linux

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 00:07:42 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 3:43 PM, David J Taylor
<david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

> "Greg Hennessy" <greg.hennessy at cox.net> wrote in message
> news:j3op2e$la7$1 at dont-email.**me...
>
>  I am trying to connect a garmin 18x to a redhat 6 computer.
>>
> []
>
>> Any sugguestions?
>>

> Can't help with Linux, but I suggest running the latest firmware (3.70) on
> your 18x.

Also, don't expect any reasonable result until you connect the pulse per
second to NTP.

You only listed one line from the config file.  Post more of it.   And
finally it helps a lot if you can add some pool servers to the config file.

Add the PPS connection and pool servers and then post your result

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California