[ntp:questions] Adjusting PPS offset

A C agcarver+ntp at acarver.net
Sat Sep 3 20:51:03 UTC 2011

I'm still digging through code for PPS and NMEA plus the routines in the
OS so that part is going to take a long time for me to figure out.  So
for now I'm just going to stick with PPS only and the pool servers.  As
for PPS itself, what is the proper (or at least most reasonable way) to
adjust the time1 offset so that PPS agrees with the tick of UTC?

I'm sure there's a slight offset, probably not much worth worrying about
in reality but I'm just curious about how it would be removed if I
wanted to do so.