[ntp:questions] Problems with NMEA refclocks, Ublox6 GPS, on WinXP with 4.2.7p21

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Thu Sep 29 15:43:51 UTC 2011

Darren,

I'm glad to hear that you've made progress.  From what you've said, I'm
wondering whether it's a parity, or perhaps CR vs. LF issue, but I expect
you've checked all that.  Thanks for the clarification of NTP RI and I'm
sure you got the information you needed, not that it was of great help.

Your direct e-mail caught me in a bad moment, so no problems there.  I
still have a direct e-mail from Dave Hart at 17:55 (UTC+1) yesterday which
still hasn't come to the NNTP side of the gateway.

Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers,
David