[ntp:questions] Regarding NTP Nanokernel Patch

Jyothi jyothi.t at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 04:28:23 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have applied the nanokernel patch for linux-2.4.20. But when I compile
the kernel,I get some errors in time.c file as shown below. Please let me
know how to resolve this.

time.c: In function `do_exact_nanotime':
time.c:723: `decrementer_count' undeclared (first use in this function)
time.c:723: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
time.c:723: for each function it appears in.)
time.c:724: `count_period_num' undeclared (first use in this function)
time.c:724: `count_period_den' undeclared (first use in this function)

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Jyothi