[ntp:questions] GPS kit reverting to 1992 in April 2012?

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hp.com
Fri Apr 20 17:27:19 UTC 2012

I've heard some vague rumours about there being some bit of GPS kit
out there with a bug that causes it's idea of the time to revert to
1992 once we get to April 2012.  Does anyone have (pointers to)
details?

thanks,

rick jones
--
I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of
"when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."  - Joubert