[ntp:questions] Clock jumps when refclock used

A C agcarver+ntp at acarver.net
Mon Apr 30 20:18:55 UTC 2012

On 4/30/2012 12:50, E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the
BlackLists wrote:
> A C wrote:
>> There were a couple instances where remote servers were reported
>>   to have very large (multi second) offsets on the billboard
>
> That doesn't sound good.

No, I imagine it's not good but it was the fault of the remote server.
The rawstats confirmed there was a huge delay between the timestamps.
It typically was only one of the five remote servers at any given time.
  The rest usually behaved so my system rejected the one and kept time
with the rest.