[ntp:questions] NTP + PPS on Atom motherboards

Hahn, Ron ron.hahn at fmr.com
Wed Aug 1 17:10:52 UTC 2012

Chris,

Thank you for these helpful advises. I am recalling many years ago there were such things as line transceivers that converted the signals from TTL-RS232 and backwards.  Do these still exist in the world and have you perhaps these part numbers?  I am thinking this is the only thing left to try. Except possibly changing the PPS pulse width.  Maybe with the Fat PPS board?  This is reminding me of the old days. Printers and Terminals! :)