[ntp:questions] WARNING: someone's faking a leap second tonight

steven Sommars stevesommarsntp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:18:49 UTC 2012

One root cause involves a group of stratum one's peering each other.  A
leap indicator can continue to circulate until the peering changes, or the
entire group is simultaneously reinitialized.     This affects multiple
commercial server brands.
Is this a problem with some/all versions of ntpd?

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 4:04 AM, Martin Burnicki <martin.burnicki at meinberg.de