[ntp:questions] question about leap second flag

Fri Aug 3 19:52:52 UTC 2012

tobster at brain-force.ch wrote:> I read this morning that there seems to be an issue again
>  with leap seconds.  I checked my servers and got a
>  leap-flag which I have no idea what it means.
> Among other flags I receive the following from an upstream
>  server << leap=11
>
> but according to the manual it should be 0 or 01
>  (otherwise I missunderstood the parameter description in
>  the manual)  Does anyone know what this flag means?

Not synchronized
<http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/decode.html>

Was the stratum perhaps 16 too?

  will be added to the BlackLists.