[ntp:questions] Trimble Thunderbolt support?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Aug 19 18:02:34 UTC 2012

Thanks, Chris.  After three years of downtime and an extraordinarily
painful nanoBSD upgrade from version 4.x to 9.0, I'm just getting my
herd of Soekris 4501s running again and thought I might add a
Thunderbolt to the mix since I'm no longer going to be able to use
LORAN-C as one of my time sources. :-(

John
----