[ntp:questions] Have Pi, have GPS = low powered NTP server?

Kennedy, Paul P.Kennedy at fugro.com.au
Wed Aug 29 10:56:58 UTC 2012

Hi
Thanks for the feedback.

It is served by the same pi on which ntp is running. No extra hardware required.

I need to improve some of the descriptions, as they were somewhat off the cuff, but the general layout is there.
It is all built on the pi using opensource tools; nginx, php, cgi, twitter bootstrap, flot and some javascript.

Apache would work just as well.

I will look at adding a download page and zipping up the site, so it is self-procreating.

I have a couple more ideas on pages to add.

Regards