[ntp:questions] NTP_MAXCLOCK in ntp.h

Mischanko, Edward T Edward.Mischanko at arcelormittal.com
Tue Dec 11 08:53:09 UTC 2012

[Mischanko, Edward T]

Thanks, David.  I was able to modify a batch file that redirects the output of ntpq -p to a text file.  I should be able to cut and paste from there.  No the problem is I can't get it to do it again.  If it ever exceeds 10 candidates again while I'm watching, then I'll post the evidence.  :-)

Thanks,
Ed