[ntp:questions] Implementing NTP in a legacy system

andreas.ames at de.transport.bombardier.com andreas.ames at de.transport.bombardier.com
Wed Dec 12 17:45:29 UTC 2012

Hi Uwe,

I assure you that I consider your questions very seriously.  As a hint
neither the gateway nor the newly added subsystem are directly
involved in safety-related functions.  Obviously interferences on
existing systems have also been considered.

Nevertheless I'm afraid that this is off-topic here.  If you have
further hints or questions concerning your doubts don't hesitate to
contact me via personal mail.

questions-bounces+andreas.ames=de.transport.bombardier.com at lists.ntp.org
schrieb am 12.12.2012 17:02:28:

> 3. What are the ramifications in view of this being a certified system?
> ( just guessing, is this something that has a "Bahntechnische Zulassung"
? )

cheers,

aa

--

Please consider the environment before you print / Merci de penser à
l'environnement avant d'imprimer / Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt bevor

Bombardier Transportation GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr.
Wilhelm Bender
Geschäftsführung / Executive Board: Michael Clausecker
(Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Susanne Kortendick, Luc Charlemagne,
Gregorius Peters
Sitz der Gesellschaft / Principal Office: Berlin
Registergericht / Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB
64838

This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain confidential
or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or
entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please
notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply
e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently. Please note that in order to
protect the security of our information systems an AntiSPAM solution is in
use and will browse through incoming emails.
Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier(s)), transmis par courriel, peut
contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou protégés et est destiné à
l?usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est, par
les présentes, avisée qu?il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l?avez reçu par inadvertance,
veuillez nous en aviser et détruire ce message. Veuillez prendre note
qu'une solution antipollupostage (AntiSPAM) est utilisée afin d'assurer la
sécurité de nos systèmes d'information et qu'elle furètera les courriels
entrants.
Merci.