[ntp:questions] Clock Offset

Mischanko, Edward T Edward.Mischanko at arcelormittal.com
Sat Dec 22 03:04:22 UTC 2012

[Mischanko, Edward T]

David,

Thank you for your reply.  This certainly explains the differences, but this would seem to raise another question.  Any correction in frequency would have to come from the most current average of offsets, not the last 8?  Otherwise, how can NTP keep up with the changes in a high jitter situation?

Regards,
Ed