[ntp:questions] FW: Clock Offset

David Woolley david at ex.djwhome.demon.invalid
Sun Dec 23 10:03:09 UTC 2012

Mischanko, Edward T wrote:

> Thank you for your time in explaining this to me.  Unfortunately, my
*> mathematics education stopped at intermediate algebra; it appears
*> that the formula is in calculus?  Anyway, I feel like I have beaten

The real point was to indicate that a formula isn't the most appropriate
way of describing the filter used.  You have to treat it as an algorithm.

*> this horse to death.  I can accept the fact that they are different
*> and yet notice their similarities. I'm not sure Unruh completely
*> understands my point?