[ntp:questions] GlobalSat GPS install experience by Ron Frazier, conversation with David J Taylor

Ron Frazier (NTP) timekeepingntplist at c3energy.com
Mon Feb 6 06:22:45 UTC 2012

Hello all,

My name is Ron Frazier. I live in the USA in the state of Georgia. I
have recently developed an interest in, and have been experimenting with
GPS time using NTP on Windows. I hope to be experimenting with Linux
shortly. I've recently been having a series of email conversations with
David J Taylor regarding my experience and various questions that I had.
He has been very helpful, and I am very appreciative for that. I wanted
to share this information with the public and he said he was willing to
post it. This text contains the emails we've been exchanging.

http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/conversation-with-ron.html

A few things which are not relevant to the public have been deleted.
This slightly distorts the spacing in some paragraphs. In a few places,
I've inserted editorial content, enclosed in braces {}, for clarity.

The contact data for David and myself is shown.

I hope this information will be useful to those working with GPS for
time purposes.

Sincerely,

Ron Frazier