[ntp:questions] How do you reply to list postings

Ron Frazier (NTP) timekeepingntplist at c3energy.com
Tue Feb 7 18:38:18 UTC 2012

The subject may sound silly, but every time I click reply to one of the
postings on this list, it puts the original message poster's address in
the TO field rather than the public list address.  If I want my reply to
go to the list, I have to change the address and either delete the
original person's name or copy to the list.  Just wondering if that's
normal.

Sincerely,

Ron