[ntp:questions] How do you reply to list postings

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 19:13:40 UTC 2012

Whoever set up the list had the option of how this works.   The
default reply-to address could have been the list or the sender.
There are arguments pro and con for dong it either way so it is not
worth arguing which is best.   This why you are forced to think for a
second before sending emails to the entire list.  The theory is that
requiring this improves the overall quality of the list.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Ron Frazier (NTP)
<timekeepingntplist at c3energy.com> wrote:
> The subject may sound silly, but every time I click reply to one of the
> postings on this list, it puts the original message poster's address in the
> TO field rather than the public list address.  If I want my reply to go to
> the list, I have to change the address and either delete the original
> person's name or copy to the list.  Just wondering if that's normal.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Ron
>
> --
>
> (PS - If you email me and don't get a quick response, don't be concerned.
> such.  I don't always see new messages very quickly.  If you need a
> reply and have not heard from me in 1 - 2 weeks, send your message again.)
>
> Ron Frazier
> timekeepingdude AT c3energy.com

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California