[ntp:questions] Come back PPS I miss you!

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Fri Feb 10 16:57:43 UTC 2012

> keys "C:\Program Files\NTP\etc\ntp.key"
[]
> Many thanks, Mark

Mark, it's been my practice with Windows Vista and Windows-7 to install
NTP outside the \Program Files\ tree, as the user needs to edit files in
the \NTP\ tree.  I take it that you are aware with functions like
directory virtualisation on those versions of Windows?  I install to:

  C:\Tools\NTP\

where C:\Tools\ is created as an open directory (security-wise).  I'm not
saying this is causing your present problem, though.

Cheers,
David