[ntp:questions] lots of GPS modules and info at SparkFun

Paul J R me at pjr.cc
Mon Feb 13 02:31:20 UTC 2012

Figure I might chime in with the gps unit I got and if your in Aust i
think its probably about the best deals i've seen that has a pps line
(theres also another one they have if you can do smd soldering thats
cheaper again).

http://www.twig.com.au/store/product_info.php?products_id=108&osCsid=148a3e8759d5ae6b8ab6f3f0489e0fd4
<http://www.twig.com.au/store/product_info.php?products_id=108&osCsid=148a3e8759d5ae6b8ab6f3f0489e0fd4>

I was looking to put together the dirt-cheapest ntpd machine with pps i
could, and that was the cheapest i could find (though i havent had the
time to put mine together as yet because the pps line does need some
soldering). I also happened to have a wyse terminal (x86 based)
http://www.wyse.com/products/hardware/thinclients/S10/index.asp that i
picked up for around 30$ (currently running ubuntu 10.10 server without
too much drama).