[ntp:questions] lots of GPS modules and info at SparkFun

TomK forensic at milwpc.com
Sun Feb 19 11:21:17 UTC 2012

  FYI: Garmin OEM version 18x LVC 5M is a fun toy, for about 65.00USD.
You have to solder a 9-pin D-sub RS232, but where I am the unit locks on
6-9 satellites, indoors. I have nine such units, some of which have
lived outdoors and endured at least five years of -10 F winters and +100
F summers, without flinching.