[ntp:questions] ntp version 4.2.7p257-o

unruh unruh at invalid.ca
Tue Feb 21 05:01:21 UTC 2012

On 2012-02-21, Mark C. Stephens <marks at non-stop.com.au> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>

> Not being a mind reader you wouldn't know I am using a HP GPS.
> I am still looking at ordering a Sure, but I am stuck between:
> A Garmin 18LV, A Sure GPS Mk I or a Sure GPS Mk II or this:

The Sure MkII?
There is  only one they seem to sell now.   Mini USB & Bluetooth
Interface GPS Demo Board
No.:MB-CM12118

> http://www.twig.com.au/store/product_info.php?products_id=108&osCsid=f1b73789c789ab97bd81813764de5d69

Does this come with an antenna? None mentioned although it may be an
onboard one. That would mean that you would have to put the whole board
outside to see the sky (ie find a waterproof container to put it in.)
The time standard says 1usec (same as the GPS 18x)