[ntp:questions] ntp version 4.2.7p257-o

Paul Duncan pdu at noc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 09:01:43 UTC 2012

Hello,

On 21 Feb 2012, at 00:54, Mark C. Stephens wrote:

> Not being a mind reader you wouldn't know I am using a HP GPS.
> I am still looking at ordering a Sure, but I am stuck between:
> A Garmin 18LV, A Sure GPS Mk I or a Sure GPS Mk II or this:
> http://www.twig.com.au/store/product_info.php?products_id=108&osCsid=f1b73789c789ab97bd81813764de5d69

The one on the link you have sent seems to be an unpackaged board and
it does not seem to do ZDA... We're using Garmin 18LV here, which is
of course packaged, although we are using it just inside a window and
it seems to get enough satellites. But depending on your weather, you
can leave it outside for long periods of time, so I'm gonna vote for
the Garmin :-)

Best Regards,

Paul.

believed to be clean.