[ntp:questions] clockvar output from PPS

Alby VA albyva at empire.org
Tue Feb 21 16:44:05 UTC 2012

 Where can I get ldattach for FreeBSD?  It appears to not exist.

godzilla# pkg_add -r ldattach
Error: Unable to get ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/amd64/packages-9.0-release/Latest/ldattach.tbz:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
pkg_add: unable to fetch 'ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/
amd64/packages-9.0-release/Latest/ldattach.tbz' by URL
godzilla#
godzilla#