[ntp:questions] clockvar output from PPS

Alby VA albyva at empire.org
Tue Feb 21 22:35:38 UTC 2012

 Thanks...  Doing some rebuilding now. And I think I'm going to triple
check my soldering, because my /dev/cuau0 data seems to be
intermittent now.
I think I also need to clean off J2 of my Sure Electronics card cause
that might be
adding to some of the strange issues I'm having.  Gonna be a long
night.