[ntp:questions] NTP vs RADclock?

skillzero at gmail.com skillzero at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:19:04 UTC 2012

Has there been any independent comparison of NTP vs RADclock [1]?
Information on the RADclock site seem to indicate it performs pretty
well, but I haven't seen any analysis except from the RADclock
authors.

I'm using NTP today for synchronization between devices on a LAN to
each other of an internal clock separate from the system's normal wall
clock (which uses the system's NTP). So I have flexibility with update
intervals (1-3 seconds acceptable in my case) and other parameters.

[1] <http://www.synclab.org/radclock/>