[ntp:questions] An humble attempt to work around the leap second

Marco Marongiu brontolinux at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:21:22 UTC 2012

During the past few months I made some experiments on the leap seconds
(you may remember I asked for advice on this list a while ago).

My tests are over, and I published my results:
http://tinyurl.com/d9gp5dt

It's not a scientific treaty on the subject, and I can't guarantee that
my workaround works well in all environments (e.g.: I had no possibility
to test in a clustered environment, which was one of the critical
cases). Yet, my findings can be helpful to someone, so I am posting here.

If you have comments or improvements, please post them here, or on the
blog, or both.

Thanks
-- bronto