[ntp:questions] How to insert a leap second with ntpq

ZHOU.Jun dimotion.zhou at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 01:28:54 UTC 2012

在 2012年6月22日星期五UTC+8上午3时57分27秒,David Woolley写道:
> ZHOU.Jun wrote:

Thanks all for your feedback.
Why do you worry about small issues like a leapsecond when you tolerate
your customers to use software as old as that?  First things first!
[ZHOU Jun]Since this old version was provided by us,we have to take the responsibility.

You know what?  At the leapsecond time, everything will shake a bit
but within an hour or so everyone again agrees what the correct time
is and all servers are synced again.
[ZHOU Jun]I think I know, we have a bug in our software, we facing the risk that kernel will be hanged when deal the leap second issue.

 seems rl sub-command is also work.