[ntp:questions] how do you like the Trimble Resolution T

Thu Mar 1 02:07:47 UTC 2012

unruh wrote:
> I have records from about 38 satellites all of which
>  were tracked at one time or another by my system.

IIRC,
 there have been something like 63 GPS SVs;
  some never made it into orbit,
  others decommissioned, failed, testing, ...

 31 GPs SVs currently in use,
  although one of those will be out of service for the next 2 days;
   the newest one (USA-355) was out of service yesterday.

  will be added to the BlackLists.