[ntp:questions] semi OT - GPS receiver for BMW automobile on EBay

Ron Frazier (NTP) timekeepingntplist at c3energy.com
Fri Mar 2 14:55:44 UTC 2012

Hi all,

 From my previous threads you know I've been considering upgrading my
GPS receiver for NTPD.  I found this GPS receiver module for BMW
automobiles.  I wouldn't know what to do with it if I bought it, but I
thought it was interesting.  There are a few of these on EBay, hopefully
not stolen.  I think one of the ads mentioned the name Trimble.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-GPS-RECEIVER-NAVIGATION-MODULE-E38-740-750-E39-528-530-540-M5-E46-323-328-X5-/200699337078?pt=Car_Audio_Video&vxp=mtr&hash=item2eba9cd976

Price for this one, $ 63 plus shipping.

Sincerely,

Ron