[ntp:questions] almost decided which new PPS GPS to buy

Ron Frazier (NTP) timekeepingntplist at c3energy.com
Mon Mar 5 15:23:20 UTC 2012

On 3/5/2012 9:45 AM, Chris Adams wrote:
> Once upon a time, Ron Frazier (NTP)<timekeepingntplist at c3energy.com>  said:
>
>> 2) Motherboard header - DB-9 port adapter
>>
> Note that there are two different pinouts common for this.  IIRC they
> all have the same mapping of motherboard header pin number to serial
> port pin number, but one numbers the header pins in rows and the other
> in columns.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention!  AARG!  Not yet ANOTHER non
standard connector.  I didn't know that.  Here's what the manual says my
motherboard com port connector looks like.  Each pin is an X:

9 X   X   X   X   X 1
       X   X   X   X 2

1 = DCD
2 = Rx
etc.

Can anyone tell me the right adapter to bring it out to the rear panel.
I usually like to purchase on Amazon.

Sincerely,

Ron