[ntp:questions] what does meinberg graph of peerstats file mean

Ron Frazier (NTP) timekeepingntplist at c3energy.com
Thu Mar 8 13:02:00 UTC 2012

I just recently turned on peerstats collection.  Then, I went to the
Meinburg server monitor statistics screen and graphed the peerstats
file.  However, I don't know what the graph means.  What does a graph of
offset and frequency mean when the source is a peerstats file,
particularly if there are multiple internet servers involved.

Sincerely,

Ron