[ntp:questions] SIRF time output wobble, GPS or NTP fault?

Ron Frazier (NTP) timekeepingntplist at c3energy.com
Thu Mar 8 16:34:58 UTC 2012

Hi David,

I would look at the file, but I'm running Windows at the moment, and I
can't figure out how to extract a .tar.gz file from here.  Can you email
me the C file?  I have about 15 things going on with the PC right now
and I don't want to reboot into Linux.  I could possibly do that later
if I need to.

Sincerely,

Ron