[ntp:questions] peerstat update frequency

A C agcarver+ntp at acarver.net
Sat Mar 24 21:22:52 UTC 2012

On 3/24/2012 09:37, unruh wrote:
> On 2012-03-24, A C<agcarver+ntp at acarver.net>  wrote:
>>> Every time it is polled. (ntpd writes to the file, the peer does not do
>>> so.)
>>
>> Well that is precisely what is not happening.
>
> I think you should do this one letter at a time, rather than one
> sentence at a time. Each time someone replies you can release another
> letter of the full description of the problem. Keeps up the tension.
>
> Why in the world do you not, when asking the question, give the full
> context for your question.

Because the context was already in the thread.  It was cut off in your
last reply (or you replied to a message earlier in the thread, I haven't
checked the threading headers).  I had already specified how large an
interval was passing before an update.

But it has been answered that it is currently operating by design.  I
was asking mainly to ensure that I didn't have one more problem going
on.  Trying to resolve the dtoa() issues is more than enough, I didn't
want some mystery failures creeping in, too.