[ntp:questions] where is the most authoritative NTP documentation?

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Wed Mar 28 23:19:32 UTC 2012

> Where is the most authoritative and up to date NTP documentation?
>
> Here:          http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/index.html

That is the doc for the latest ntp-dev stuff.  There can be a small lag
between what DLM posts there and what is in our released tarballs, and
sometimes we have more recent docs in ntp-dev tarballs than DLM has on
his website (because we have corrections he has not taken/applied).

> Or Here:     http://doc.ntp.org/

That is the source for the latest ntp-dev stuff as well as for a variety
of older releases of NTP.

> Or elsewhere?

Not to my knowledge.