[ntp:questions] Do I have a lock to my NMEA GPS?

David Woolley david at ex.djwhome.demon.invalid
Mon Nov 12 18:31:26 UTC 2012

Ralph Aichinger wrote:

> I really hope that in the next version they test and fuse it for
> higher current (e.g. 2.1A, that is what iPad chargers supply).

They will be constrained by the specification of the Broadcom device.
Also, if they bring out another version, it will be based on the primary
purpose of the charity that developed the design, i.e. giving school
students a grounding in programming and computers, rather than just an
office skills course based on Microsoft products, and mis-named IT.

The Broadcom device is basically the guts of a smart phone, without the
RF side.