[ntp:questions] why does asterisk still show after the ntp server is shutdown?

Uwe Klein uwe at klein-habertwedt.de
Sat Nov 17 10:42:33 UTC 2012

Jun Hu wrote:
> I don't think  My behavior  is out of normal , though it is not just the same as your said.

That is quite OK.

You see "domain clash" ;-)

You have posters that don't understand ntp.
and
You have posters that don't understand questions.

( actually they answer these question in scope of
their domain of understanding and not in the domain
of the questioneer )

Most pronounced in this regular exchange:

Q: I want bounded domain timesyncronisation without external dependencies.
A: Set up a proper NTS system with internet access ;-)

uwe