[ntp:questions] Using Trimble TSIP under Linux

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Tue Nov 27 19:19:04 UTC 2012

On 27/11/2012 15:13, unruh wrote:
> On 2012-11-27, David Taylor <david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
>> Ralph, thanks for your pointer about rebuilding the kernel.  Not
>> trivial, is it!
>>
>> BTW: this post seems to have fallen off my NNTP client but I had already
>
> It should be possible to compile the gpio interrupt driver as a module,
> and just compile it, not the whole kernel.
>

>> copied it.  It also seems to have posted the same message twice, of at
>> least an earlier, uncorrected version, sigh!

Bill, I just replied, but again I couldn't post the message.  I hope
this isn't a duplicate.

I did find a download but it was 120 MB zipped with 37,000+ files.
Clearly not /just/ the pps-gpio module.  There may also be an issue that
the kernel is built without PPS support, as it's designed to be for a
minimum system.
--
Cheers,
David