[ntp:questions] Windows ntpd binaries rehosted at ntp.org

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Wed Nov 28 16:52:29 UTC 2012

On 28/11/2012 08:32, Dave Hart wrote:
> Please note the Windows ntpd binaries in .zip files which were at:
>
> http://davehart.net/ntp/win/x86/
>
> have been relocated (and a permanent redirect installed) to:
>
> http://support.ntp.org/people/hart/win/x86/
>
> I have tried to make the move painless.  I believe all existing URLs
> should continue to work indefinitely.  If you notice any problems as a
> result, please let me know.
>
> Cheers,
> Dave Hart

What a great service Dave is providing - many thanks, Dave.  Now I can
compile NTP for Windows as well, I'm prepared to make my Win-32/release
only binaries available as well on a per-request basis, just in case you
need them and they are later than Dave's most recent version.  It's the
least I can do to say "thanks" for all the help he's given.
--
Cheers,
David