[ntp:questions] Manycast server stops answering after the client has synchronized

Jussi Nieminen j.nieminen at aerospy.at
Wed Oct 10 08:11:43 UTC 2012

From: questions-bounces+j.nieminen=aerospy.at at lists.ntp.org [questions-bounces+j.nieminen=aerospy.at at lists.ntp.org] On Behalf Of David Woolley [david at ex.djwhome.demon.invalid]
Sent: 09 October 2012 22:10
To: questions at lists.ntp.org
Subject: Re: [ntp:questions] Manycast server stops answering after the  client has synchronized

[snip]

> The information from the client is what I would initially ask for!

Ok, thanks for the initial replies. And sorry for the one-line text, I'm a Linux user used to terminal programs like Pine
(which handles the line breaks nicely) so using Outlook at work is a bit of a pain. Hopefully this shows up correctly.

I can't include the client peer info yet because I can't set up the test system right now (it's using special computers,
not the machine I'm using to write this), but I'd like to know what in that info can be useful in this case. Because for
me it seems like the client is working just fine but the server simply drops interest once the client has synchronized for
the first time.

Cheers,
Jussi